Fittings are classed as primary kiln furniture and are used as connectors, locators, supports and interlocks between tubes, beams and batts. The size of these products is not usually very large, but they are an integral part of a kiln build-up. Fittings can be split into three sub-categories as follows: Caps and Fittings, Splicer and Special Collar.
- Sanitary ware
- crystallized glass panels industries.
- table ware
- Excellent energy savings.
- Lighter weight and higher load capacity.
- Excellent distortion resistance at high temperature.
- Suitable for faster firings with better bearing capacity for hot and cold extremes.
The following are lists of the common sizes for which we currently have tooling. Other sizes can be made at the customer’s request.
Alternatively you can contact our Customer Service Centre.
- Caps and Fittings: Various caps and fittings for linking tube ends to batts.
- Splicers: Used for linking extruded tubes, usually forming a junction with SiC beams.
- Special Collars: Other items used in conjunction with tubes and props, e.g. Flame deflectors, etc.
All of the above materials can be used to make fittings, with the material being selected according to the customer’s usage conditions. If you are unable to select the appropriate material, please refer to the following pages of the website . Alternatively you can contact our Customer Service Centre, distributors or agents.
The following is a list of the common sizes for which we currently have tooling. Other sizes can be made at the customer’s request.
|Caps and Fittings -Tools||Special Collars – Tools|
|Splicers – Tools|